Encouraging the spirit
to keep on
Carol draws from many years of local church and
interfaith ministry experience, and biblical, theological education
spanning 25 years.
- Enabling a life of prayer.
- Dreams, Dreaming, and the Bible -- Teaching and Interpretation.
- Basic Bible Doctrines.
- Cultivating the Fruits of the Spirit.
- God as the Eternal Helpmate of the Soul. Divine Presence in
times of "felt" Absence (Study of Biblical Narratives
entitled, "Rambling on About God").
- "Hope Walking, Love Reaching, Faith Squinting" (Biblical
teaching woven with reflection on original art work).
- "Godly Wisdom," the alternative perception of a "Fool
for Christ" (1 Corinthians 1:25; 4:10; includes biographical
studies of individuals from the past and present).
- "Fortunate Captivity." An exciting, imaginative,
unique presentation of the primordial flood from the biblical
book of Genesis. Exploring the Noah and Ark story from the perspective
of animals left behind, and surviving animals from generations
following the great flood. Original workbook dealing with grief,
loss, and creative lamentation.
(NOTE: Bible study programs can vary in length from 30
minutes to several hours for a single session or a multiple day workshop\seminar.)